Creating Successful Mood Boards using PowerPoint
Looking to learn Microsoft PowerPoint to create successful interior mood boards? This 4-hour workshop for beginners/refreshers provides you with the fundamental skills you need for one of the interior design industry’s most useful presentation programs. In a hands- on workshop, students will learn the basic capabilities of the program including setting up mood board layouts, saving, importing and sizing jpeg images, creating text and printing. Then students will move to other topics such as creating a first impression; board structures; concepts; creating focal points, custom backgrounds and title banners; and adding images-layering, grouping and cropping. Students will create a mood board based on the skills learned during the workshop. A working knowledge of PowerPoint is a prerequisite for some of the Full Circle Design FZLLC intermediate courses such as Residential Interior Design levels 2 & 3 and Commercial Interior Design levels 1 & 2.
Equipment/Materials Needed: Laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint program (It is helpful if you have the most current version of PowerPoint in order to understand and experience the latest features of the program, however you can still learn on a previous version)and wheel mouse.
Certificate: If students successfully complete the workshop, they will receive a ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate.
To register: please contact [email protected] or telephone 04-4449567 or 052-4221670.
Tutor: Anam Siddique
Fee: AED 840/US $237 (includes 5% VAT)
Class size: Min. 4, max. 8
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings need to be made at least 10 days in advance prior to a course or workshop. (Contact us if you miss the 10- day deadline as there still may be a place available)
- All NEW students must complete the registeration form and send it to [email protected] prior to the course or workshop. Failure to comply may delay your admission into a course or workshop. Download the form here
- All payments are 100% advance and non-refundable. However, if a course is cancelled, there will be a full refund.
- The fee payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- Cash or cheque(payable to 'full Circle Design FZLLC') to a nominated staff member (prior appointment necessary).
- Online by Pay Pal- http://www.fullcircle-design.com/interior-design-courses/ (note that there will be an additional transaction fee by Pay Pal on top of the quoted course/workshop fee)
- By bank transfer(note that there will be an additional small bank transaction fee on top of the quoted course/workshop fee). Contact [email protected]for the account details.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to run a course/workshop or it will be cancelled.
- It is not possible to transfer the fees to another course/workshop or dates unless a course/workshop has been cancelled.
- Students must present/submit their final project in the last lesson.
- If students miss more than one lesson, they must repeat the course at the original rate paid, to receive the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate to proceed to the next course.
- If students miss one lesson, it cannot be repeated at a later stage.
◄ back to courses & workshops