Residential Interior Design Level 3
This intermediate course run by professional interior designers is particularly aimed at students who have completed the Residential Interior Design Level 2 course with Full Circle Design FZLLC. If you have not completed this course, you need to have some knowledge of scaled drawings and materials selection. Through the sessions, the students will further develop their skills, enthusiasm and flair for Interior Design by producing more detailed drawings and presentations. The main aim of the course is that students review the ground floor plan of large villa and focus on the kitchen, bathroom and children’s bedroom design in particular. For their final project, they must focus on two of these rooms.
- Residential Interior Design Level 2 course from Full Circle Design FZLLC or equivalent certificate or diploma elsewhere.
- AutoCAD level 1 preferred from Full Circle Design FZLLC or equivalent but not essential.
- Microsoft PowerPoint level 1 from Full Circle Design FZLLC or equivalent.
- Review of GF Villa Plan. Discussion on the project and suppliers.
- Kitchen layout plans, colours and styles
- Kitchen terminology
- Activity: Sample design of the villa’s main kitchen
- Kitchen appliances, technology and innovation
- Kitchen materials, finishes and suppliers
- Floor Finishes Plans
- Activity: Sample design of the villa’s secondary kitchen
- Bathroom layout plans and styles
- Bathroom sanitary ware, showers, furniture &fittings
- Bathroom lighting/IP Ratings, materials, finishes and suppliers
- Activity: Sample design of the villa’s main en-suite bathroom
- Children’s bedroom layout plans
- Ideas for nurseries, toddlers, 6-12 years, teens
- Furniture, flooring, wall finishes, lighting & suppliers
- Activity: Sample design of the villa’s main child’s bedroom
Project Presentation/Feedback & written test.
Certificate: If students successfully complete the final course project/test/course activities/ homework, they will receive a ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate which is a useful starting point into a new career of Interior Design or Decoration. The final project work will be graded by the tutor and one other assessor. This grade goes towards assessing their final grade for the Diploma or Higher Diploma. For students that are ‘borderline’ between grades, the test result, course activities and homework will be a deciding factor. If a student misses more than one lesson, he/she is required to repeat the whole course at the original fee paid if he/she wishes to obtain the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate.If a student does not pass the course, he/she has the option of repeating the course again (current course fee will be applied) or the student can obtain private tuition (details of duration/fees will be discussed/agreed with the individual).
Diploma: If students successfully complete 6 or more courses with Full Circle Design FZLLC, they will receive a graded Diploma from Full Circle Design FZLLC. To maximize their grade, it is recommended that they demonstrate competency in residential/commercial/ professional design and Computer Aided Design (CAD).If you qualify, please ask for the application form and submit it at least 10 days in advance to Sharon at [email protected] to ensure that your Diploma is ready on time.
materials needed: same as level 2
To register: please contact our administrator, Vanessa, by mail [email protected] or telephone 04-4449567 or 052-4221670.
Class size: Minimum 4, Maximum 18 (Dubai) 9 in Abu Dhabi
Tutors: Sharon Conneely-Donaldson & Anam Siddique
Venues: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Course Fee: AED 2,415/US $681 (includes 5% VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings need to be made at least 10 days in advance prior to a course or workshop. (Contact us if you miss the 10- day deadline as there still may be a place available)
- All NEW students must complete the registeration form and send it to [email protected] prior to the course or workshop. Failure to comply may delay your admission into a course or workshop. Download the form here
- All payments are 100% advance and non-refundable. However, if a course is cancelled, there will be a full refund.
- The fee payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- Cash or cheque(payable to 'full Circle Design FZLLC') to a nominated staff member (prior appointment necessary).
- Online by Pay Pal- http://www.fullcircle-design.com/interior-design-courses/ (note that there will be an additional transaction fee by Pay Pal on top of the quoted course/workshop fee)
- By bank transfer(note that there will be an additional small bank transaction fee on top of the quoted course/workshop fee). Contact [email protected]for the account details.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to run a course/workshop or it will be cancelled.
- It is not possible to transfer the fees to another course/workshop or dates unless a course/workshop has been cancelled.
- Students must present/submit their final project in the last lesson.
- If students miss more than one lesson, they must repeat the course at the original rate paid, to receive the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate to proceed to the next course.
- If students miss one lesson, it cannot be repeated at a later stage.
◄ back to courses & workshops