Peter Donaldson, the Executive Director of Full Circle Design FZLLC, will conduct this 4-hour workshop. His long, successful career in sales, management and interiors includes prestigious commercial giants such as IBM, Xerox, Westinghouse, Knoll and Vitra. He knows what it takes to manage and lead teams!
This Workshop covers the following topics:
• Managing vs Leading?
• Leadership styles
• Goal and result orientated thinking
• How to lead from The Centre
• Who to Influence and How to influence
• Motivation and questioning
• Developing people
• Creative thinking/ Brainstorming
• Risk and Opportunity Management
Entry requirements: Adequate knowledge of English.
Completion Letter: If students successfully complete the workshop, they will receive a ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate. The letter displays the British Interior Design Institute (BIID) and the Association of Professional Interior Designers (APID) logos which are internationally recognised.
To register: please contact Vanessa, by mail on [email protected] or telephone 04-4449567 or 052-4221670.
Notes: Minimum 4 students/maximum 10 – Places available on a first-come-first-served basis. Bookings (with 100% payment) must be made at least 10 days prior to the workshop commencing. The fee is non-refundable unless a workshop is cancelled in which case it will be 100% refundable.
Tutor: Peter Donaldson
Fee: AED 840/US$237 (includes 5% VAT)
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings need to be made at least 10 days in advance prior to a course or workshop. (Contact us if you miss the 10- day deadline as there still may be a place available)
- All NEW students must complete the registeration form and send it to [email protected] prior to the course or workshop. Failure to comply may delay your admission into a course or workshop. Download the form here
- All payments are 100% advance and non-refundable. However, if a course is cancelled, there will be a full refund.
- The fee payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- Cash or cheque(payable to 'full Circle Design FZLLC') to a nominated staff member (prior appointment necessary).
- Online by Pay Pal- http://www.fullcircle-design.com/interior-design-courses/ (note that there will be an additional transaction fee by Pay Pal on top of the quoted course/workshop fee)
- By bank transfer(note that there will be an additional small bank transaction fee on top of the quoted course/workshop fee). Contact [email protected]for the account details.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to run a course/workshop or it will be cancelled.
- It is not possible to transfer the fees to another course/workshop or dates unless a course/workshop has been cancelled.
- Students must present/submit their final project in the last lesson.
- If students miss more than one lesson, they must repeat the course at the original rate paid, to receive the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate to proceed to the next course.
- If students miss one lesson, it cannot be repeated at a later stage.
◄ back to courses & workshops