Interior Design for 10-17 yrs – Level 1
This beginner’s course is intended for creative children and teenagers (10-17 years) who want to explore a subject not offered at primary or secondary level education or for those who wish to start putting a portfolio together for 3rd level education. The lessons will be fun, interactive and very practical!
- Project Brief & Site Survey
- Scaled Drawings 1:20 & 1:50
- Mood Boards
- Bedroom Designs
- Samples & Material Specifications
- Living Room Designs
- Dining Room Designs
- Mood Boards & Plans
- Project Presentation Skills
- Putting your project together
- Project Presentations
- Project Feedback
Certificate: If students successfully participate in all/most of the course activities and complete the final course project and test, they will receive a ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate.If a student misses more than one lesson, he/she is required to repeat the whole course at the original fee paid if he/she wishes to obtain the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate.If a student does not pass the course, he/she has the option of repeating the course again (current course fee will be applied) or the student can obtain private tuition (details of duration/fees will be discussed/agreed with the individual).
Class size: Minimum 6, Maximum 12
Course Fee: AED 1,470/US $414(includes 5% VAT)
Tutor : Anam Siddique & Sharon Conneely-Donaldson
To register: please contact [email protected] or telephone 04-4449567 or 052-4221670.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings need to be made at least 10 days in advance prior to a course or workshop. (Contact us if you miss the 10- day deadline as there still may be a place available)
- All NEW students must complete the registeration form and send it to [email protected] prior to the course or workshop. Failure to comply may delay your admission into a course or workshop. Download the form here
- All payments are 100% advance and non-refundable. However, if a course is cancelled, there will be a full refund.
- The fee payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- Cash or cheque(payable to 'full Circle Design FZLLC') to a nominated staff member (prior appointment necessary).
- Online by Pay Pal- http://www.fullcircle-design.com/interior-design-courses/ (note that there will be an additional transaction fee by Pay Pal on top of the quoted course/workshop fee)
- By bank transfer(note that there will be an additional small bank transaction fee on top of the quoted course/workshop fee). Contact [email protected]for the account details.
- A minimum of 4 students is required to run a course/workshop or it will be cancelled.
- It is not possible to transfer the fees to another course/workshop or dates unless a course/workshop has been cancelled.
- Students must present/submit their final project in the last lesson.
- If students miss more than one lesson, they must repeat the course at the original rate paid, to receive the ‘Letter of Completion’ Certificate to proceed to the next course.
- If students miss one lesson, it cannot be repeated at a later stage.
◄ back to courses & workshops